我说,年老的当先说话。寿高的当以智慧教训人。
I said, Days should speak, and multitude of years should teach wisdom.
但在人里面有灵,全能者的气使趟有聪明。
But there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding.
因此我说,你们要听我言,我也要陈说我的意见。
Therefore I said, Hearken to me; I also will shew mine opinion.
你们查究所要说的话。那时我等候你们的话,侧耳听你们的辩论。
Behold, I waited for your words; I gave ear to your reasons, whilst ye searched out what to say.
留心听你们。谁知你们中间无一人折服约伯,驳倒他的话。
Yea, I attended unto you, and, behold, there was none of you that convinced Job, or that answered his words:
你们切不可说,我们寻得智慧。神能胜他,人却不能。
Lest ye should say, We have found out wisdom: God thrusteth him down, not man.
他们惊奇不再回答,一言不发。
They were amazed, they answered no more: they left off speaking.
我也要回答我的一分话,陈说我的意见。
I said, I will answer also my part, I also will shew mine opinion.
因为我的言语满怀。我里面的灵激动我。
For I am full of matter, the spirit within me constraineth me.
我的胸怀如盛酒之囊,没有出气之缝,又如新皮袋快要破裂。
Behold, my belly is as wine which hath no vent; it is ready to burst like new bottles.